- Flat rate Calibrations and Verifications
- Service Agreements
- Emergency Service
Calibration/PM Services (Includes all mechanical and electronic adjustments)
- Remove and clean shrouds, clean bearing surfaces, clean surface plate, check all axes for clogged or collapsing bearings.
- Clean and inspect drives/fine adjust mechanisms.
- Clean and inspect scales for wear or scratches, clean reader head masks. Check scale alignment (straight and flatness).
- Clean and lubricate Z- axis Counter balance Cylinder.
- Check X and Y beam parallelism to the surface.
- With a Master angle check XY, XZ and YZ perpendicularity
- Optimize CAA (computer Aided Accuracy) for machines with active CAA corrections for both Linear and CMM squareness
- Optimize linear corrections for CMM’s without active CAA error mapping
- Optimization of Reader head signals.
- Optimization of Drive Controller cabinet electronics.
- Present and Issue a Certificate of Accuracy Protocol with measured results including the NIST traceable certificates of the artifacts used.
Accuracy Verification Service
A low cost way to verify the current accuracy of their CMM’s.
- Record (as found) X and Y beam parallelism to the surface.
- Record (as found) with a Master angle, XY, XZ and YZ perpendicularity.
- Record (as found) XYZ Linear Accuracy
- Record (as found) Volumetric accuracy
- Present and Issue a verification of Accuracy Protocol with measured results including the NIST traceable certificates of the artifacts used
* NOTE: Adjustments made only at customer’s request. Standard service rates apply.